Best With Air Fryer: Cuisinart Toa
Also for this 2021 update, we tested the Cuisinart TOA-60, a convection toaster oven with the added bonus of a built-in air fryer. Its quite large and bulky and will have a commanding presence in your kitchen, but its certainly less bulky than having two separate machines. We tested all of its functions, and since it has 1800 watts, everything cooked in one-third less time than other toaster ovens.
The Cuisinart has four dials for a built-in timer, temperature , function, and toast shade. It toasted evenly, but we thought the medium setting was a bit too high, so youll need to experiment once or twice to get the toast shade you like. The Cuisinart did pretty well with our baked-potato test: It was thoroughly cooked inside, but we would have preferred a crunchier skin.
Best with Air Fryer: Cuisinart – TOA-60
If you don’t want to buy two separate machines, this Cuisinart model is a powerful convection toaster oven combined with a great air fryer.
With the unique incorporation of an air fryer, we decided to give the Cuisinart a strenuous workout. As with most Cuisinart products, numerous recipes are included in the instruction manual, and we tried out chicken fingers, crunchy chickpeas, and kale chips. The air fryer did an excellent job with the chicken fingers, which were well-cooked and had crunchy exteriors.
The Best Toaster Oven
Weve been testing toaster ovens since 2015 and have two favorites: the compact Panasonic FlashXpress and the large Cuisinart Chef’s Convection.
The Cuisinart is still the only toaster oven weve tested that includes a ceramic pizza stonemost other models include only a flimsy metal pan.
The single dial control on the Cuisinart functions as a combined start/stop button and timer. Though the Cuisinarts dial is not as intuitive as those on some other models weve tested, its easy to get the hang of after a few uses. The Cuisinart also comes with a three-year limited warranty, while most similarly priced competitors include only one-year warranties.
Cuisinart Deluxe Convection Toaster Oven Broiler
- Intuitive controls with a large LCD display thats backlit for easy reading
- Nine functionstoast, bagel, bake, broil, reheat, convection, defrost, clock and keep warmare perfect for cooking everything from toasting to baking cakes to roasting meats
- Convection cooking cooks foods evenly and more quickly than standard oven cooking
- Clock features a two-hour timer and an automatic shutoff feature that powers down the unit when cooking is complete
- Crumb tray slides out for easy cleaning
- Exact Heat sensor maintains a consistent, precise temperature
- Always Even shade control ensures that bread is perfectly toasted every time
- Generous capacity accommodates six slices of bread or a 12″ pizza
- Material: Stainless steel, BPA-free plastic
- Dimensions: 18.3″ x 15.3″ x 9.3″
- Capacity: 0.6 cu. ft.
- Wipe clean with damp cloth. Follow manufacturers cleaning and care instructions
Also Check: How To Cook Drumsticks In The Oven
Toaster Oven Broiler With Convection
Cuisinart® brings a classic approach to modern cooking with the Toaster Oven Broiler with Convection. The industrial stainless steel styling, and the 0.6 cu ft. capacity large enough to fit a 12″ pizza or 6 slices of toast make this countertop oven a valuable addition to any kitchen. This multi-functional oven can bake, broil, toast, warm, convection bake and convection broil to perfection with a glass window allowing you to monitor the cooking progress without opening the door. Clean up is easy thanks to the interior non-stick coating and the removable crumb tray.
- 0.6-cubic-foot capacity fits a 12″ pizza and 6 slices of toast
- Functions: bake, broil, toast, convection bake, convection broil and warm
- Precise toast shade control
- Nonstick interior for easy cleaning
- Power On LED indicator
- LWH: 19.10″ x 15.50″ x 9.80″
- UC Weight: 16.800
- UC LWH: 16.75″ x 19.75″ x 11.0″
- MC Quantity: 1
Best Kitchen Appliance Gifts For Christmas
Kitchen appliances make fun and practical Christmas gifts. Whether you’re shopping for a busy chef, a foodie, or a new homeowner, an appliance that turns meal prep into a cinch is a thoughtful gift theyre sure to use. Check out this list of popular kitchen appliances to find the perfect gift for anyone on your Christmas list.
Recommended Reading: Turkey Breast Recipe Roaster Oven
Deluxe Convection Toaster Oven Broiler
The Cuisinart® Deluxe Convection Toaster Oven Broiler has 9 functions, including convection, to handle your familys cooking needs. You can bake delicious cakes, roast potatoes, and crisp juicy roasts with this kitchen workhorse. With 0.6 cubic foot capacity, the Toaster Oven fits a whole chicken, a 12-inch pizza, or 6 slices of bread, and is conveniently controlled by an electronic dial and LED buttons. The Exact Heat sensor maintains precise temperatures, and the Always Even shade control ensures toast will meet your familys tastes.
- Spacious 0.6-cubic-foot capacity fits 6 slices of bread or a 12″ pizza
- 7 functions in one: toast, bagel, convection, bake, broil, reheat and defrost
- Always EvenTM toast shade control offers consistent results slice after slice
- Digital controls with blue backlit display
- Exact HeatTM sensor maintains precise oven temperature
- Easy-clean nonstick interior
- Slide-out crumb tray, baking tray and broiling rack
- Recipe book
- LWH: 18.50″ x 15.35″ x 9.84″
- UC Weight: 19.750
- UC LWH: 11.0″ x 20.5″ x 17.38″
- MC Quantity: 1
Also Great: Cuisinart Tob
Since our previous review, the Cuisinart TOB-135 was subsequently updated to the TOB-135N. There was no visible difference between the two models however, Cuisinart recently released the TOB-260N1 Chefs Convection, and except for a couple of minor details, we found it to be very similar to the Breville and a worthy competitor.
The Cuisinart doesnt have the Brevilles sleek curves, and its actually a bit bigger than the Breville, so this isnt the toaster oven for a small kitchen with limited counter space. It has the same 1800 wattage and capacity, easily accommodating a 13-inch pizza, a standard cupcake tin or six pieces of toast.
Runner-up: Cuisinart – TOB-260N1
With its identical high-end features, Cuisinart’s new convection toaster oven can do everything the Breville can but it’s one-third less expensive.
Breville has also updated the model we reviewed and now has 12 instead of 10 programmed functions. The Cuisinart ups the number of functions to 15, including a speed convection function and an innovative dual cook function. The dual cook function allows you to program two modes of cooking for example, slow-cooking followed by browning for two different times.
The speed convection super-heats the oven to the programmed temperature in seconds, so you dont have to wait to preheat the oven before putting food in. We programmed the pizza function, which is pre-set at 450 for 15 minutes, and the oven heated to 450 in 45 seconds.
Don’t Miss: How To Cook Steak In The Oven
Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven Broiler By Cuisinart
Crumb tray $ 11.44 in stock add to cart. Capacity airfry up to 3 lb., toast 6 bagel halves, roast a 4 lb. The industrial stainless steel styling, and the 0.6 cu ft.
Convection baking and broiling allow you to cook your meal faster and smarter. 3.1 out of 5 stars. This part is made of steel and is sold individually.
Baking pan/drip tray a baking pan/drip tray is included for your convenience. The crumb tray catches crumbs from food that is baking in the toaster oven. This oven provides you with nine cooking functions for endless possibilities.
Skip to navigation skip to primary content. You can bake delicious cakes, roast potatoes, and crisp juicy roasts with this kitchen workhorse. Shop for cuisinart toaster oven crumb tray at bed bath & beyond.
Nonstick interior wipes clean, removable crumb tray on front is easy to empty â¢ it has stainless steel material with 26 poundsâ weight. The multiple cooking functions include toast, bagel warm, bake, broil, and defrost.
23.the cuisinart chefâs convection toaster oven has close to 1 cubic foot of cooking space. It has a lot of good features and a bunch of accessories for a relatively low price. Cuisinart brings a classic approach to modern cooking with the cuisinart convection toaster oven broiler.
Toaster oven broiler with convection adds versatile cooking options to any kitchen. Get expert repair help, discounts and more! It also helps keep the toaster oven clean and make cleaning easy.
Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven Crumb Tray
Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven Crumb Tray. It also features four rack positions so you can easily adjust the level according to what youâre cooking. The cuisinart digital convection toaster oven has 6. â¢ this toaster oven with intuitive programming features for cuisinart digital air fryer toaster.
Image Source : https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Cuisinart-Toaster-Oven-Broiler-9-Function-Convection-Fan-Slide-Out-Crumb-Tray/733731672Cuisinart Toaster Oven Broiler 9Function Convection Fan
You May Like: Cedar Plank In Oven Salmon
Convection Toaster Oven Broiler
- Nonstick interior provides 0.6 cu. ft. of cooking space
- Stainless steel construction
- Bake, Broil, Toast, Convection Bake and Keep Warm
- Precise Shade Control for perfect toasting results
- Includes: Baking/Drip pan, wire rack and broiling rack
- BPA Free
- 19.10″ x 15.50″ x 9.80″Unit Weight16.75″ x 19.75″ x 11.00″Warranty
Culinary Artistry Meets The Digital Age
Precision Digital Controls
Allows for you to precisely set the oven’s temperature, toast shade, cooking time, and cooking features. It even has a clock.
Wide Array of Cooking Options
Whether it’s baking/roasting, toasting, reheating leftovers or defrosting frozen foods, this powerful countertop oven does it all.
Cook faster with better, more even results with the power of convection.
Also Check: Barbeque Chicken Thighs In The Oven
Cuisinart Toaster Oven Broiler With Convection
- 6-slice convection toaster oven broiler with a 0.6-cubic-foot interior
- 1500 watts of power temperature ranges from 200 to 500 degrees F
- Keep warm, bake, convection bake, toast, and broil settings
- 30-minute timer 3 control dials nonstick interior for easy cleaning
- Measures 20 by 18-1/4 by 12 inches 3-year limited warranty
Budget Pick: Black+decker To1303sb
At a very budget-friendly price point, the BLACK+DECKER TO1313SBD is the perfect choice for anyone cooking on a budget. This toaster was in fact about 1/8th and 1/3rd the cost of our other winners. While the price tag is reflected in the design, the black and stainless steel finish make it suitable for just about any kitchen. The quality of materials is lacking, which is evident in how easily it can scratch, but this has no effect on its performance.
Budget Pick: BLACK+DECKER – TO1313SBD
Smaller and slower, the BLACK+DECKER is by far the least expensive yet still delivers nearly identical cooking results.
The ultra-light seven and a half pound appliance can accommodate up to four slices of bread and a nine-inch pizza, which is the perfect size for the average toaster oven user.
With 1150 watts, the BLACK+DECKER is one of the slower toaster ovens, but it yields the same cooking results in the end. During testing, it did not stand out with any particular food, but it performed well. The BLACK+DECKER was able to produce crispy toast, melted cheese and soft cupcakes.
The three dials control the temperature, cooking function and timer. While the timer dial turns easily, the temperature and cooking function dials are slightly more difficult. The BLACK+DECKER provides four pre-set cooking functions: bake, broil, toast and warm.
The most budget-friendly option amongst our finalists, the BLACK+DECKER 4-Slice does the trick without breaking the bank.
Read Also: Cook Chicken In The Oven
Chefs Convection Toaster Oven
Cuisinart®s Chefs Convection Toaster Oven boasts 15 cooking functions and offers special settings for speed convection, sandwiches, and bagels. With 1800 watts, the Oven quickly heats up and the Exact Heat sensor produces precise temperatures and perfect results every time. The roomy easy-clean nonstick interior can hold a 13-inch pizza, 9 slices of bread, a 9″ x 13″ baking pan, or an entire chicken for your family dinner! Even toast is elevated in this Oven, with our Always Even toast control, so everybody gets a slice with the shade they want.
- 1800 watts of power
- Spacious 0.95-cubic-foot capacity oven fits 13″ pizza, 9″ x 13″ baking pan and 9 slices of bread
- 15 cooking functions, including innovative Dual Cook, Sandwich and Speed Convection
- Digital controls with large blue backlit display
- Includes 13″ pizza stone, 2 cooking racks, 9″ x 13″ enamel baking pan and broiling pan
- Interior light
- Door sensor to activate oven
- Brushed stainless steel finish
- Exact Heat sensor maintains precise oven temperature
- Always Even toast shade control offers consistent results slice after slice
- Easy-clean nonstick interior
- LWH: 20.87″ x 16.93″ x 11.42″
- UC Weight: 35.000
- UC LWH: 18.5″ x 22.63″ x 13.0″
- MC Quantity: 1
How We Selected
We began our search for the best toaster oven by reading reviews and research from websites such as Amazon, Best Reviews, Good Housekeeping and Bon Appétit.
We also read countless individual consumer reviews and cooking blogs to find out what people use their toaster ovens for, what the most useful features are, what the most common complaints are and what makes the ideal toaster oven.
We discovered that people valued the following toaster oven characteristics:
- Capacity: How much food can be accommodated?
- Accessibility: How easily can the toaster oven be used?
- Functionality: How do the features affect your usage?
- Versatility: Can the toaster oven cook a wide variety of foods?
- Dependability: Do the preset cooking functions produce expected results every time?
- Consistency: Is the food item cooked through evenly?
- Attractiveness: How aesthetically appealing is the appliance?
- Impression: How much kitchen space does the appliance require?
- Tidiness: How easily can the toaster oven be cleaned?
- Affordability: Do you have to spend more money to yield better results?
To narrow the extensive list of toaster ovens we researched down to our seven finalists, we only chose the toaster ovens with the highest ratings. With all of them boasting Amazon ratings of 4 stars or more, we ordered them and performed a series of tests. We then compared the data we collected against each of the finalists.
Read Also: Stove With Double Oven Gas
How It Started
Cuisinart began in 1971, when Carl and Shirley Sontheimer decided to improve upon the French Robot Coupe and adapt it for American home cooks. The company is now synonymous with the home food processor, which gained almost immediate acclaim from Julia Child, among other celebrity chefs.
Though Cuisinart is best known for its food processor, it has branched out, and we recommend Cuisinarts electric kettle, two-slot toaster, and roasting panall of surprisingly good quality considering how different they are from the chopping machine that made them famous.