Panasonic Microwave Oven Nn
Color: Stainless Steel / Silver
- Panasonic Microwave: This 1250 Watt high power, 2.2 cubic foot capacity stainless steel countertop/built in microwave delivers a seamless stream of cooking power for even cooking and delicious flavor
- Inverter Technology with Turbo Defrost: Patented Inverter Technology generates a seamless stream of power and delivers consistent, evenly prepared food without overcooking advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost speeds up defrosting time
- Large Family Size: This countertop microwave with 16.5 inch turntable is thinner, lighter and more efficient, allowing you to devote less space to electronics and more to interior capacity internal dimensions : 10.94 inch x 18.44 inch x 18.50 inch. Outside Dimension HxWxD 14 x 23.9 x 19.4
- Smart Cooking Settings with Genius Sensor: Built in automatic Genius Sensor adjusts power and times based on different foods other advantages include 14 preset menu items, quick minute timer, delay start and child safety lock
- Keep Warm Feature: This inverter microwave keeps soups, gravies or desserts warm and fresh until ready to serve
Package Dimensions: 19.4 x 23.9 x 14.0 inches
What Should I Look For In A Microwave
Top manufacturers are constantly competing by integrating market-leading tech into high-end appliances. Sure, touchscreen controls and pre-set recipes are cool, but what use are they without the crucial functions of a microwave?
Let’s get back to basics with the following fundamentals:
- Control: Easy-to-use buttons and dials with clear font and icons
- Visibility: A transparent window helps monitor progress
- Wattage: More wattage means more power, even cooking and better efficiency
- Timer: An obvious essential but look out for quick start’ 30-second timers, too
- Noise: Some newer models operate at reduced sound levels
- Cleaning: Fewer crevices help eliminate instance of trapped food, for ease of cleaning
- Safety: Child lock is important for households with small kids
Final Verdict: Why We Recommend The Panasonic Nn
The Panasonic NN-SN966S is the perfect size for families who depend on their microwave to cook delicious breakfasts, healthy snacks, sides like corn on the cob or baked potatoes, and quick meals. The well-designed, easy to manage controls are luxurious to the touch. The door is sturdy but swings and latches with ease. The inspiring stainless steel finish ensures this microwave will be a beautiful feature in any kitchen.
Also Check: Air Fryer Oven French Fries
A Steady Stream Of Cooking Power For Even Results
Inverter Technology for Constant Cooking Power and Shorter Cooking Time
Panasonic Inverter Technology generates a steady stream of power at all temperature settings. Shorter cooking time along with consistent, evenly prepared food â edges to center â across a wide range of cooking techniques.
Poach, Braise and Steam to Perfection
Panasonic Inverter Technology generates a steady stream of power at all temperature settings. The result? Consistent, evenly prepared food â edges to center â across a wide range of cooking techniques.
Inverter Technology delivers microwave energy in a way that allows delicate foods to simmer without overcooking. In addition, foods retain more color, texture and nutrients for fast, easy and delicious results.
14 Auto Cook Options – Settings for Your Favorite Foods
- Frozen Entrees and Vegetables
Our Review Of The Panasonic Nn
To prepare our detailed review, we decided to put this appliance to the test. Of course, it looked exceptional with its large cooking capacity and its user-friendly straightforward menu, but would it pass the test as a reliable appliance?
Fortunately, the Panasonic NN-SN966S proved that its as reliable from the inside as good as it looks on the outside. The following features caught our attention and made us believe that its one of the top models in its category.
You May Like: Best Oven For Baking Cakes
What Are The Different Types Of Microwaves
There are four main types of microwaves on the market. Some operate as standard microwaves, while others function like ovens with all the trimmings.
Learn more about the most popular models:
- Convention Heat, bake and roast with a convection microwave that brings all the best parts of a cooker to a compact oven.
- Flatbed No turntable means more cooking space to accommodate dishes in all shapes and sizes.
- Inverter Reheats and defrosts food at the same temperature to run more efficiently and prevent overheating and flavour loss.
- Built In Installed into cabinetry to free countertop space and create a seamless look.
Setting The Child Safety Lock
1. When the time of day appears in the display, press Start three times will appear in the display
2. Press Stop/Reset three times the display will return to the time of the day and Child Lock will be cancelled.
Recommended Reading: Oven And Shaker Lake Oswego
What Type Of Microwave
There are four different types of microwaves countertop, built-in, over the range, and microwave drawer, that each come with their own characteristics. The Panasonic NN-SN966S is a countertop microwave, which is the most popular type.
One advantage of this Panasonic microwave is that you can place it freestanding on a countertop or explore the built-in design that can save counter space. Keep in mind that you will need to purchase the optional trim-kit from Panasonic for the built-in installation.
Features & Patented Inverter Technology
If you are looking for a microwave with an inspiring list of features, the Panasonic NN-SN966S might be the right product for you. Panasonic is the only brand that enhanced microwave cooking technology since the 1960s. Thanks to its patented inverter technology, a Panasonic microwave brings you two unique cooking benefits. Food will cook or defrost evenly without burned edges and a frozen middle. The heat distributed by the Panasonic microwave is gentle, and it will evenly melt butter for a smooth finish. Cooking times are shorter in Panasonic microwaves because of their inverter technology. According to the company’s test data, you can experience up to 40% shorter cooking times.
The Turbo Defrost feature of Panasonic speeds up the defrosting process, while the Keep Warm feature is perfect for keeping vegetables, soups, and sauces warm until dinner is ready to be served.
When it comes to cooking power, the 1,250 Watts Panasonic NN- SN966S is at least 25% more powerful than other comparable microwaves. More power will give you cooking versatility and speed. If your family enjoys thoroughly heated microwaved meals, easy-to-make dishes, hot breakfasts, and fast snacks, this microwave has the right amount of power.
We love the LED display clock and timer and its easy-to-use controls, both of which contribute to its excellent design.
You May Like: How Long Do You Cook Chicken Legs In The Oven
Using The Microwave For The First Time
1. Plug into a properly grounded electrical outlet.
2. Press Start once, then Press Timer/Clock/Less to cycle between the weight system, Metric or Imperial .
3. Press Start once, then Press Timer/Clock/Less to cycle between the Beep on or Beep off.
4. Press Stop/Reset to confirm a colon will appear in the display window. NOTES: These choices can be selected only when you plug-in the oven.
Convenient And Versatile Design:
This microwave unit comes with several advanced features that prove it a versatile solution for your routine cooking needs.
The quick minute timer allows easy setting for reheating and cooking times so that you can achieve desired results. Other than this, it offers a child safety lock, and delays start function to improve convenience levels.
The beautiful appeal and functional design look perfect on your kitchen countertop.
You May Like: Ooni Pizza Oven Discount Code
Incredible Features Of Panasonic Nn
There is no doubt to say that Panasonic NN-SN966S Countertop Microwave has managed to prove its edge ahead of many other competitors in the market.
It is a tech-savvy unit that works like a perfectionist for any kitchen needs. In order to know more about its functionalities let us go through the incredible features below with Panasonic nn-sn966s review:
Final Verdict On The Panasonic Nn
At the end of our review, we can wholeheartedly say that this unit is an exceptional choice for families and food-related professionals, thanks to its spacious interior and easy-to-access Preset Menus.
We love how the inverter technology managed to improve our cooking results whether we were cooking or defrosting food.
Although the beeping cant be turned off, and the Child Safety feature isnt that easy to activate, we still loved this unit and believe that its one of the top choices if youre looking for a spacious microwave.
- Beeping cant be turned off
Do you like this recipe or these cooking tips?
Average rating 5 / 5. Vote count: 8
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
You May Like: Brussel Sprouts Recipe In Oven
Tv / Radio / Wireless Equipment Interference
This product has been tested and found to comply with the limits for Microwave Oven , pursuant to Part 18 of the FCC Rules. This product can radiate radio frequency energy, which could cause interference to such products as radio, TV, baby monitor, cordless phone, Bluetooth, wireless router, etc., which can be confirmed by turning this product off and on. If present, the user is encouraged to try to correct by taking one or more of the following countermeasures:
Preset Menus With Sensor Cook
The Panasonic NN-SN966S is designed to eliminate guesswork and facilitate cooking for those who are always in a hurry. For this reason, it offers 14 convenient Preset Menus that cover the most used functions that any kitchen might require.
These include pizza, pasta, soup, oatmeal, as well as frozen entrees, and veggies. Whether youre using this appliance to prepare breakfast, lunch, or dinner, the results will be outstanding. Moreover, theres a special setting for popcorn that adjusts the power into 3 different settings.
We love the Genius Sensor, which characterizes all the outstanding Panasonic Genius microwaves. This feature calculates the level of humidity in your food and automatically adjusts the power output and heating time, so you can press one button and have your delicious food ready.
Read Also: How To Cook Chicken In The Oven Drumsticks
An Overview On Microwaves
In todays busy, fast-paced world, most people couldnt imagine living without a microwave. The ability to pop your food in the appliance, push a few buttons and have snacks or meals ready to eat in a few minutes is a great convenience. In fact, microwaves have changed the way many people cook and eat, allowing for fast meal prep without the need for a lot of pots and pans or long periods of time standing over a stovetop. They also provide a convenient way to heat up leftovers, eliminating the need to choose between eating cold food or turning on an oven.
Another handy characteristic of microwaves is that they dont take up an extensive amount of space. While some models fit over a range and require certain space specifications and hardware, countertop microwaves do just what the descriptive name implies they sit right on your countertop, and are ready to start cooking by simply plugging in the power cord and selecting the appropriate time, temperature and function buttons. Look for models that offer a practical footprint with a 0.9-cubic-foot capacity, but that also feature straightforward controls that are simple to use.
As you shop for a new countertop microwave, dont forget aesthetic appeal. Just like other small and major kitchen appliances, they are available in different colors and finishes to fit any homes decor.
Care And Cleaning Of Your Microwave Oven
Please see below and the following page for particular cleaning instructions for each section of the oven.
BEFORE CLEANING: Unplug oven at wall outlet. If outlet is inaccessible, leave oven door open while cleaning.
AFTER CLEANING: Be sure to place the Roller Ring and the Glass Tray in the proper position and press Stop/Reset Pad to clear the Display.
You May Like: How Long To Oven Cook Salmon Fillets
Choosing The Right Microwave For You
While microwaves are a commonplace kitchen item, we know that not all microwaves are created equal. Its important to consider a few factors such as cooking technology, and preset programs for the convenience. However, when choosing the right microwave, the first order of business is to determine the right type to fit in the allocated space. Having delivered thousands of microwaves to our customers, we highly recommend measuring the area before making a decision.
Here is how Panasonic NN-SN966S fits in your selection process:
Size: Will This Microwave Fit
Panasonic NN-SN966S is a large capacity microwave with external dimensions of 14 x 23 7/8 x 19 7/16-inches. The interior capacity is roomy at 2.2 cu. ft., which is almost twice as much volume as other countertop microwaves. You can easily fit 16-inch casserole in it. The interior dimensions of the oven cavity is 10 15/16 x 18 7/16 x 18 1/2-inches.
You May Like: How Roast Almonds In Oven