Stone Oven Pizza And Panzerotti
14″ traditional thin crust gourmet pizza topped with authentic homemade tomato sauce and mozzarella
*1 topping substitution allowed per pizza. Additional charge may be applied for topping substitutions that are of greater cost.
*Half topping, split pizzas are only valid on a cheese or pepperoni pizza.
Gluten Free Dough
Side tomato dipping sauce included.
Traditional pizza topped with homemade tomato sauce, fior di latte cheese and fresh basil, lightly drizzled with olive oil.
Traditional pizza topped with pepperoni.
Traditional pizza with pepperoni, fresh mushrooms and green peppers.
Traditional pizza topped with pineapple, bacon, onion and hot banana peppers.
Traditional pizza topped with grilled eggplant and zucchini, roasted sweet peppers and fresh mushrooms.
Traditional pizza topped with Italian sausage, pepperoni and bacon.
Traditional pizza topped with hot sopressata, roasted peppers, hot peppers in oil and black sliced olives.
Traditional pizza topped with fresh mushrooms, Italian sausage, and roasted sweet red peppers.
Traditional pizza topped with grilled chicken breast, sundried tomato, roasted peppers and goat cheese.
Traditional pizza with pesto, grilled chicken, grilled eggplant and goat cheese, topped with sundried tomato.
Traditional pizza topped with arugula lettuce, prosciutto crudo and parmigiano cheese. .
The Countertop Pizza Oven Buying Guide
- Be sure to carefully check the measurements of the countertop pizza oven and ensure that it will fit on your counter. You should also check the cord length to see whether it will reach to an outlet or whether youll need to use an extension cord.
- Safety is a top priority in any kitchen. Check to see which safety features the countertop pizza oven has so that you and your family wont get hurt. For example, in some countertop pizza ovens, the racks automatically pop out when the door is opened, so you can avoid burning your fingers. Some also have automatic shut-off features so that you dont have to worry about turning it off on time. Its important to have an easy-to-remove drip tray to catch any grease so that you can clean it regularly. This helps to prevent fires from flaring up.
- Look at the temperature range and heat settings on the countertop pizza oven and see whether they meet your needs for the foods you plan to cook. Some only have one setting, while others enable you to toast, bake, broil and more.
- How long does it take to bake a pizza? You dont want to be waiting forever for your pizza to be ready. Check to see the average time the countertop pizza oven takes to cook your food. Youll also want to see whether it requires extra time to preheat.
- Having an intuitive display and easy-to-use dials is important so that you dont have to spend time figuring out all the settings. Look for a clear display with simple dials so you can easily get to the settings you need.
Our Analysis And Test Results
It’s tough to define the Pizzazz Plus as a pizza “oven.” An electrically heated pizza tin cooks the crust as it rotates underneath a second heating element that cooks the toppings. This convenient, indoor option requires no preheating, but don’t expect to achieve artisan-quality pizza with this price-point alternative. While it will cook a fresh pizza up to 12″, it is equally designed to cook pre-made frozen foods, like chicken nuggets and pizza rolls.
You May Like: Roasting Whole Chicken In Oven
Try It Before You Buy It: Presto Pizzazz Plus Rotating Oven
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. Looking for a quicker way to make your favorite foods? Need another kitchen gadget that you can take for a spin?
The Presto Pizzazz Plus Rotating Oven promises to be the fastest and easiest way to cook or reheat pizza plus other convenience foods, but is it?
Let’s try it!
The Presto Pizzazz Plus seems solid in construction, but the actual plate the food goes on feels a little cheap. And when seeded, it never felt like it was attached properly. This device will start spinning when you plug it in but will not heat until you turn the timer knob to the desired time. It has three heating element settings: Lower, dual and upper. Most of the time, you’ll keep it on dual.
For all of our tests, we compared this with a conventional oven.
First up, frozen pizzas from the store. We placed one on the heating plate and another on a cookie sheet. We turned the oven on, put the pizza inside of it, and then turned the dial to the recommended time on the Presto Pizzazz Plus. When the timer stopped, the Presto Pizzazz Plus was still spinning, but the heating elements were turned off. We pulled the other pizza out of the oven. It was still not cooked, and the oven had just finished preheating. So, in the time it took to preheat the oven, the Presto Pizzazz Plus had a fully cooked pizza.
For the next test, we preheated the oven and put in pizza rolls. With a preheated oven, it came out to a tie between the two. Both cooked the pizza rolls perfectly.
An Overview On Countertop Pizza Ovens
Is there anything better than grabbing a fresh slice of pizza? The smell of the dough cooking and the cheese melting is enough to bring everyone to the table.
And when you make your own pizzas at home, you can customize them based on the tastes of your family. There are so many different ways to go: thin crust, thick crust or gluten-free crust? You can even try a cauliflower crust piled high with delicious vegetable toppings. Some prefer classic pepperoni and cheese slices whiles others like to add spinach, sundried tomatoes and grilled chicken to their pizza.
No matter what kind of pizza youre making, it just tastes better than takeout when it comes out piping hot from your countertop pizza oven. This is a handy kitchen gadget that is similar to a toaster oven. It is designed specifically for baking pizza, but it can also be used to bake a number of other delicious items.
When youre looking for a countertop pizza oven, the first thing you need to do is decide where youre going to put it. Scope out your kitchen counter space and decide on the best spot for your pizza oven. It should be close to a wall outlet so that you can plug it in without having to use an extension cord. Be sure to keep it away from the sink so that it wont get splashed with water. Measure the counter space you have, especially the depth, so that you can find a countertop pizza oven that fits your space.
Don’t Miss: Built In Oven Under Cooktop
Presto Rotating Pizza Oven: A Unique Design
The stove is made uniquely. I have to admit that it is a one-of-a-kind appliance, and I was really curious how such an open pizza stove would bake a pizza. The oven contains a full-time rotating stone. I first wondered the reason for the same, but I came to figure out that the aim is to ensure an evenly cooked pizza. I was overwhelmed by the technology that allows avoiding an unpleasant experience with uncooked and burnt pizza.
Read Also: Kitchenaid Double Oven Gas Range
Unboxing Presto 03430 Pizza Oven
At times, being a fan of something can limit your mind from exploring and discovering more things that could better your world. That is how my love for pizza shielded me from knowing how to bake a wide variety of other meals. Upon purchase of the Presto 03430 pizza oven, a friend came over and saw the recipe book that had accompanied the stove. I hadnt bothered to read it. It came to my surprise that all such dishes were highlighted in the book.
The oven is made for a wide variety of delicacies, and the recipe book guides you in making the very best of your selection. I have now improved my expertise not only in pizza baking but also in bread baking. The price of this oven is favorable to all. Unfortunately, the item doesnt come with the accessories needed for cooking, so I had to use the spatulas I have at home. Nevertheless, you get a remarkable pizza stone within the package.
Don’t Miss: Toshiba Em131a5c-bs Microwave Oven
Compare To Similar Products
|Affordable, small foot-print, easy to use||Unbelievable heat retention, quick baking time, accurate integrated thermometer, multi-fuel system||Reasonably priced, large capacity, heavily insulated firebox, transformable design improves versatility||Affordable, designed for a normal range oven, fast bake times||Very consistent surface temperatures, designed for a normal range oven|
|Cons||Long bake times, sub-par quality pizza||Expensive, heavy, wood-fire box is small||Bulky, heavy, slow to preheat||Heat profile depends on oven, heavyweight||Heat profile depends on oven output, lower average stone temperature|
|Bottom Line||This oven is reminiscent of a hot-plate and is user-friendly but does not provide particularly quality results||Superior design precedes superior performance in this professional-grade oven made for the common cook||Top-notch cooking performance, output power, and versatility, all at a fraction of the cost of direct competitors||A heavy-duty carbon steel slab capable of serious heat transfer to make the best pizza you’ve ever experienced out of a normal oven||The product that helped launch the at-home pizza revolution is suited for making a near-perfect NY-style pizza in any normal range oven|
An Overview On Small Appliances
Whether you live in an apartment with restrictions or perhaps just cant afford certain full-sized appliances, you will find great value in adding a small appliance to your kitchen. From hand mixers in place of stand mixers and countertop grills in place of a patio grill, all those small appliances can make life in the kitchen much tastier. The top small appliances will also make healthy eating an easy and achievable task.
There are a wide variety of small appliances to choose from. There are blenders and mixers, toaster ovens and microwaves, and fryers and slow cookers to make your food prep super simple. Indoor electric grills are quite a popular small appliance. They can give you those summertime cookout foods without a full-sized grill. The Hamilton Beach Electric Indoor Grill is perfect for steak night or burgers or even fresh veggies on the grill. If you love paninis and want to make them at home, the George Foreman Removable Plate Grill and Panini Press will do the trick. If you want the versatility to do both, choose the Cuisinart 5-in-1 Griddler. If you love pizza nights at home, the Presto Pizzazz Plus Rotating Oven makes it fun to watch your pizza bake right on the countertop.
Don’t Miss: Cooking Bacon In The Oven On Parchment Paper
Presto Pizzazz Plus Rotating Pizza Oven
|9-1/4 in. X 13-1/4 in.|
How To Use The Presto Rotating Pizza Oven
I have prepared a detailed instruction on how to use this appliance to get the tastiest pizza ever. Check it out:
And here are my recommendations on cleaning and upkeep of this appliance:
- Never leave the pan attached after cooking is completed.
- Always unplug the oven from the power source after use as there is no power off button on the machine.
- Clean it only after cooling down.
- Use warm water to clean the pan off any residue or oil.
- Do not soak the oven in water. It is electric-powered, and many cables, including the heating elements of the machine, might rust.
You May Like: Cook Chicken Drumsticks In Oven
Pros And Cons Of Presto 03430
Its time to talk about the advantages and drawbacks of this item. Here are the good points I have found about this pizza oven during my use:
- The pizza maker is ideal for cooking all sorts of delicacies. You can put anything you want on the rotating pan. I would advise against cooking extremely oily dishes as they might lead to the stove catching fire.
- The rotating pan ensures you get an evenly cooked pizza without having to turn it by yourself when cooking.
- The automated timer helps you save on the energy used. It also enables you to concentrate on other tasks when cooking as it goes off after the instructed time. The timer also goes off in the event the pizza maker overheats.
- Cooking is extremely fast as this electric-powered pizza maker is more powerful than a gas-powered oven.
- The pan is detachable for simple cleaning and secure storage.
- The ovens cost is affordable for all.
- The oven comes as a disadvantage to those who love extremely hot pizzas. This is as a result of the low heat produced when cooking. It is also because of the way the oven is not enclosed.
- There is no power button on the device, and you need to set your timer accurately to make sure the pizza gets cooked and not burnt.
- It cannot be used for outdoor activities.
I do not see many cons that would make you refrain from purchasing this Presto rotating pizza oven. I have been using this tool for two months as for now. The stove has an unlimited number of benefits that will outdo any con that is present.
Specifics Of Presto 03430
|7.72 pounds||Kitchen & Dining|
First of all, I want to point out the heat regulating device of this pizza oven. There are two heating elements, placed on the top and bottom part of the stove. These regulators solve all problems with semi-cooked toppings or burnt crusts. Let us look at how these two work and how to use the oven the best way.
When you have a layered topping on your pizza, conventional stoves may fail to ensure a completely cooked meal as you like it. But with the Presto 03430 pizza oven, adjusting the top heating device will lead to more heat working on your topping while the bottom stays unharmed.
When making crusts, I recommend adjusting more the bottom heating device to burn at higher degrees. You, therefore, make heat regulation depending on the part you want to get cooked thoroughly. A two-year warranty secures the item against any defect.
I have used many convectional stoves, and preheating has always been an issue as they took over 15 minutes to reach the required degrees. What is more, pizza stones can break as a result of swift change between low to high temperatures. I have to affirm that this oven doesnt require preheating at all. You can start cooking as soon as you power it on. This significantly cuts short the time used to bake a pizza.
A minimal amount of heat is produced during the process, and this makes the pizza maker ideal to use during the summer. It will not raise your house temperatures to unneeded levels.
Don’t Miss: Cook Bacon In Convection Oven
Presto Pizzazz Plus Rotating Oven
The fast and easy way to bake fresh or frozen pizza. Great for convenience foods too.
- Bakes your favorite pizza extra delicious. Fresh or frozen, thin or rising crust
- Recommended for 7″ to 12″ pizzas
- Prepares frozen precooked chicken wings and nuggets, jalapeño poppers, pizza rolls, fish fillets, egg rolls, cinnamon rolls, cookies and more
- Also makes quesadillas and grilled sandwiches
- Rotating tray continually turns the pizza to assure even baking top and bottom
- Timer turns heating elements off at the end of the cooking time and lets you know the pizza is ready
- Freezer to perfect in minutes, no preheating needed
- Doesnt heat up the kitchen and can save as much as 60% in energy compared to conventional ovens
- Removable nonstick baking pan for easy cleanup and compact storage
‘one Of The Best Kitchen Appliances’
The rotating pizza oven has earned a whopping 14,000 reviews from shoppers and an average rating of 4.5 stars.
According to one reviewer, the Presto 03430 Pizzazz Plus Rotating Oven is “one of the best kitchen appliances” they have “ever bought.”
From chicken fingers to French fries, it “cooks everything,” they say. Adding that they use it “more than oven,” and the unit doesn’t require any preheating, unlike a conventional one.
It’s a “silly-looking machine” that “cooks great pizza,” writes another reviewer.
The Presto Pizzazz turns cheap, frozen pizza into something “bubbly and so tasty,” raves one shopper. Adding, it’s a “great” device.
While the unit has earned top marks for value and being easy to clean and use, some shoppers caution it can heat your kitchen.
It “does heat up your kitchen,” writes one shopper. “Not excessively,” but since the element is “exposed,” you can “expect some heat increase,” they say.
Recommended Reading: Double Oven Slide In Range Electric
The Fast And Easy Way To Bake Fresh Or Frozen Pizza Great For Convenience Foods Too
Bakes your favorite pizza extra delicious. Fresh or frozen, thin or rising crust.*Prepares frozen chicken wings and nuggets, jalapeño poppers, pizza rolls, fish fillets, egg rolls, cinnamon rolls, cookies and more. Also makes quesadillas and grilled sandwiches.Rotating tray continually turns the pizza to assure even baking top and bottom.Pizza the way you like it! Separately controlled top and bottom heating elements let you make toppings as bubbly and crusts as crispy as you like.Freezer to perfect in minutes. While ordinary ovens are heating, youre eating. No preheating is needed.Doesnt heat up the kitchen and can save as much as 60% in energy compared to conventional ovens.Removable nonstick baking pan for easy cleanup and compact storage.120 Volts AC, 1235 watts
*Recommended for 7- to 12-inch pizzas