Best High End Wall Oven Microwave Combination: Jenn
Jenn-Air may not be the most instantly recognizable name on our list, but they produce high-end appliances with a distinctive look that’s evident in this wall oven-microwave combo.
Highlights of this model include the Vertical Dual-Fan convection system that ensures every inch of your dishes receive even heating even on multiple racks. You’ll also love that both the microwave and oven feature curated recipe presets for a wide range of dishes, including full-color images and an intuitive menu design that makes picking the perfect settings easy and pleasant.
The Jenn Air model comes in two flavors: Rise and Noir with different handle sets to match your other kitchen appliances.
Jenn-Air also offers robust warranties and excellent customer support to backup their glowing reputation. You can’t go wrong with this impressive oven-microwave wall combo.
Cost Of Installing A Wall Oven In A Base Cabinet
Installing a wall oven will cost around $1,000 to $2,000. The cost of labor to have the oven installed is approximately $100 to $200.
Wall ovens often need to be hardwired. So, it may be worth the cost to have the oven installed if you are not familiar with wiring. If your cabinets need repair, the price of a wall oven may be part of a restoration of your cabinets.
How Can I Clean My Wall Oven
A wall oven, especially in a base cabinet, can be cramped and awkward to get in. Yet, the oven needs to be cleaned, and oven cleaners can stink too bad for some to use. If self-cleaning isnt an option, try this:
You May Like: Cook Chicken In The Oven
Best Steam Wall Oven Microwave Combination: Samsung Nq70m7770ds
Samsung hasn’t been in the appliance game nearly as long as many of their competitors, but they’ve already churned out some of the absolute best appliances ever made. This combination wall oven and microwave is no exception, with its stunning design and excellent cooking functionality.
It also wouldn’t be a Samsung product without smart features, and you’ll love being able to preheat your oven, set timers, and receive cooking notifications all from the Samsung smartphone app.
Other great cooking features include steam oven cook for moist dishes, Flex Duo that allows you to set two different temperatures for the oven’s two distinct zones, and two convection fans for even cookingâplus, of course, Samsung’s signature knobs illuminated by blue LEDs.
Combination Wall Oven With Even
This 27 combination wall oven features a unique bow-tie shaped design with Even-Heat True Convection technology in the lower oven . This lower oven also features a temperature probe, which allows you to check the internal temperature of your meats without having to open the oven. The upper oven is a 900 watt Microwave Convection oven, which gives you a secondary convention cooking option. Find out more about this 27 combo wall oven here.
Model #: KOCE507ESS/KOCE507EWH/KOCE507EBL Top Features: Even-Heat True Convection, Microwave Convection Cooking, Temperature ProbeFinish: Stainless Steel, White, BlackPrice: $3,699.00
Don’t Miss: Barbeque Chicken Thighs In The Oven
Samsung Nq70m6650ds/nq70m6650ds/aa/nq70m6650ds/aa Nq70m6650ds Stainless Combination Microwave Wall Oven
Not only does this powerful oven microwave combination from Samsung boast WIFI capabilities, which allow you to keep an eye on your oven and make changes from anywhere in your home, but it also has a gliding rack so that you can easily pull your food out and check it without worrying about leaning too far into the oven.
The steam cook feature as well as the dual convection fans allow you to create perfect meals in a fraction of the time.Additionally, the guiding light controls walk you through making selections for your cooking or baking so that you dont run into problems when setting the time, temperature, steam cook, or proofing features.
- The self cleaning feature ensures that you dont spend a lot of time cleaning your oven
- The interior lighting makes it easy to see the entire inside of the oven
- Controls are simple to understand
- Some users have reported that the microwave is not as durable as the oven and will break quickly
- There are reports that the roller rings in the microwave will crack and cause the turntable to stop moving
Single Wall Oven With Even
If you want a bigger sized single oven, with many of the same features , consider this 30 single wall oven . One of the signature features of this model is the FIT System Guarantee, which allows the oven to match the height of your existing cabinetry. The SatinGlide Roll-Out Extension Rack makes for easy loading of heavy or large dishes. For more information about this model, check out the product page here.
Model #: KOSE500ESS/KOSE500EWH/KOSE500EBL Top Features: Even-Heat Preheat, FIT System Guarantee, SatinGlide Roll-Out Extension RackFinish: Stainless Steel, White, BlackPrice: $2,299.00
You May Like: Baking Hot Dogs In Oven
Standard Mount Or Flush Mount
Before installing your wall oven, you need to decide if you want a standard mount or a flush mount. Installing the oven in a base cabinet while having it flush mounted would be convenient and look better. Also, an oven that protrudes beyond the counter will require more frequent cleaning and look less appealing.
If you want a flush inset, check if your oven can be installed this way. Some wall ovens cannot be flush inset because they would cause heat damage to the cabinet.
Double Wall Oven With Even
KitchenAid also offers an excellent double wall oven, with this 30 model . Each oven uses Even-Heat Thermal Bake/Broil technology, which cycles both baking and broiling heating elements, to ensure perfect temperature. Even with it being a double-oven model, it also features the FIT System Guarantee, allowing for a seamless fit into your existing cabinetry. See this products page here.
Model #: KODT100ESSTop Features: Even-Heat Thermal Bake/Broil, Even-Heat Preheat, Fit System GuaranteeFinish: Stainless SteelPrice: $3,099.00
Read Also: Convection Microwave Over The Range Oven
Best Kitchenaid Ovens Review
Looking for a new oven? Your search should begin with KitchenAid. KitchenAid ovens boast top-of-line features, such as Even-Heat True Convection, Even-Heat Preheat, and much more. There is sure to be a KitchenAid oven model that will meet your needs. Check out our oven repair experts list of favorites in these KitchenAid oven reviews:
Ge Profile Pt7800shss 30 Built
Home cooks and chefs who have a little more room in their kitchen and want a slightly larger oven and microwave that will provide them plenty of room and power for cooking and prepping will love this oven microwave combination from GE.Not only does it look great, thanks to the black finish and stainless steel, but it is very easy to clean.
The intuitive controls make it easy to use both appliances independently of each other and to make adjustments to the cooking as necessary, which means that you never have to worry about the quality of food that youll be making.Thanks to how deep the microwave is, you can easily put large pans inside and heat food evenly.
- Incredibly easy to install
- The controls are intuitive and very easy to use
- Even when in convection mode, the appliance is very quiet and will not disturb your family
- Some users have reported that the oven breaks easily and needs to be repaired on a regular basis
- There are reports of the food racks in the oven pulling all of the way out and falling on the floor
Recommended Reading: Easy Off Fume Free Oven Cleaner
Best Overall Wall Oven Microwave Combination: Cafe Ct9800shss W/ Speed Oven
The Cafe line is GE’s high-end appliance series, and this model boasts both a powerful oven and a high-quality microwave to handle all of your cooking needs. From the upper microwave ovens Speedcook functionality that cooks food at lightspeed without sacrificing moisture and quality to the full convection capability of the lower oven, you’ll have everything you need to handle a wide range of dishes in no time. Meanwhile, it’s all house in a visually stylish and highly durable outer shell that’s backed by GE’s commitment to excellence.
Finally, you’ll love the over-175 preprogrammed menu selections in the upper oven that make picking the perfect dish and cooking it to perfection as easy as the touch of a button.
Best Wall Oven Microwave Combos Of 2022
Wall oven microwave combinations have become a popular choice in new homes and renovations around the country, and for good reason. They provide a built-in and custom look that puts your oven and microwave in the same area, giving a unified presentation that many homeowners love.
But how do you choose the best wall oven and microwave stacked combo for your home and your unique needs? That’s where we come in. We created this handy guide to not only highlight some of the top wall oven microwave combos of 2020, but also to help guide you through the most important elements of choosing the perfect oven for you. So without further ado, let’s get started.
Read Also: How To Clean Burnt Oven
Wall Oven Cabinet With Microwave
Doors & Drawers Open
The assembly instructions for this wall oven plus microwave cabinet has not been completed as yet, but here is a rough guide to assist you.
This cabinet is made up of 3x sections:
- a base oven section
- an open Microwave section
- an upper cabinet section.
The example cabinet has only a right hand Applied End option, as the Left End is to abut another Tall Cabinet .
To assemble the upper cabinet, and the Open Microwave section, click the link below:
Note: The open microwave section is basically the same as the upper cabinet, but without the doors, so just follow the same instructions!
To assemble the Base Drawer Section, it is basically the same as the Base Drawer Cabinet, click the button below:
Smart cabinets are a range of cabinets with the ability to specify your own custom height, width and depth and have a range of options to customise the cabinet to best suit your needs.
Why would someone need Smart Cabinets?
Advantages of Smart Cabinets
Highly Customisable Height, Width and DepthsYou are able to specify your own Height, Width and Depth sizes and all to the exact millimeter Perfect sized and perfect fitting cabinets.
Select from a range of Hinge and Drawer Runner optionsSelect the hardware that you want to use for the cabinet. Do you want extended opening hinges or/and soft close drawers ?The choice is yours.
Frigidaire Fgmc3065pf Gallery 30 Stainless Steel Electric Combination Wall Oven Convection
Not only will you enjoy a little bit more room to bake and heat when you buy this powerful Frigidaire combination oven and microwave, but there are a number of other features that you are sure to love and will make this the most powerful and enjoyed appliance in your home.
Thanks to the keep warm settings, you dont have to worry about your food getting cold after cooking, and the quick preheat allows you to start baking right away without a lot of delay.Rely on the steam clean feature to make wiping cooked food out of the oven a breeze.
- Convection oven is very easy to use and will quickly and evenly cook and heat food
- Microwave heats up food quickly and has enough internal space to make it possible to use your larger dishes in the appliance
- There are some reports of the microwave dying shortly after installation
- Some users have reported that the fan noise is significantly higher than in other models
- There are reports that it can be difficult to find parts when you need to make repairs on the appliance
- The LED illuminated knobs make it easy to see your settings and to adjust the oven
- Thanks to the fingerprint resistant finish, your oven microwave combination always looks great
- Use the WIFI connectivity to control and monitor your oven, even when you arent at home
You May Like: Wood Fire Pizza Oven For Sale
Picking The Right Wall Oven Microwave Combo For You
When it comes to wall oven and microwave combinations, you’re really talking about two entirely separate appliances. That means you need to take extra care to ensure that both appliances in the set feature powerful cooking capabilities, the right size for your needs, reliable performance, great features, and visually beautiful design.
Cooking Power & CapabilitiesObviously your oven and microwave handle a different range of tasks. With that in mind, it’s important to ensure that between the two of them they can handle everything you would need out of an oven and microwave. That includes baking, convection baking, and broiling in your oven, as well as defrost, thaw, quick cook, and other tasks in your microwave. The best microwaves and ovens have preset custom cooking settings for specific dishes and needs, so look for these cooking features when shopping. They’ll make everything from roast chicken to corn on the cob taste better.
DesignYour kitchen shouldn’t just help you cook effectivelyâ it should also look great when you’re entertaining. Take time to think about the design profile you want in your oven and microwave combo, ensuring that it not only matches the other appliances in your home but also suits your decorâwhether it’s modern, contemporary, vintage, or timeless.
Best Speed Wall Oven Microwave Combination: Bosch Hbl8753uc
This Bosch combination oven tops our list thanks to its modern good looks, 9 SpeedChef programs that make cooking a breeze, and the top speed oven that features 10 levels of power and cooks food to perfection a fraction of the time as a traditional oven without sacrificing quality.
You’ll also love the uniform baking results in the lower oven regardless of which rack you choose or how many dishes you load into the cavity, while the Bosch Home Connect mobile app lets you control the lower oven from your smartphone or tablet anywhere in the home.
Overall, Bosch has produced a real winner whose combination of style and cooking features earn it the top spot on our list.
Recommended Reading: Enamel Coated Cast Iron Dutch Oven
Options For Wall Ovens
Like with most appliances, there are some options to choose from when buying your wall oven:
- Type of Power: Electric wall ovens are more common however, gas wall ovens are available. Electric ovens have a larger selection to choose from and are easier to clean.
- Size: You can easily get a 24, 27, or 30-inch oven. This will likely depend on your cabinet size. You will also need to choose whether you want a single or double oven. If you do a lot of cooking, especially for guests, you may want a double.
- Convection: A convection oven heats food quickly and evenly by having a fan move air throughout the oven. This feature will add about $300 to the cost of the oven.
- Self-Cleaning: This feature will save time in cleaning the oven. However, it will also cost approximately $300.
- Type of Controls: Electric controls are more common, but you could save money and get a budget model with dials.
- Control Lockout: Parents of young children should definitely consider this feature. It allows the parent to disable the control panel, thus preventing young children from playing with it.
- Side Opening Door: A side-opening door could be convenient for a person with disabilities who otherwise may have trouble reaching the ovens contents. Also, some people may find the look aesthetically pleasing.
Advantages Of A Wall Oven
One common reason for installing a wall oven is to have a second oven. This is good for people who entertain frequently. Another common reason is to keep the oven separate from the stovetop, thus allowing two people to cook comfortably. Also, there are several other advantages, such as:
- If you have a bad back, theres no need to bend over
- Ability to keep your face out of the heat
- Out of reach of children and pets
- Creates some character within your kitchen
- The broiler is within reach instead of at the very bottom of the oven
You May Like: How To Cook Tilapia Oven
Disadvantages Of A Wall Oven
Wall ovens cost more, which is their biggest disadvantage. Also, they are more challenging to install. This is particularly important if you intend to install the wall oven yourself. A few more disadvantages include:
- They tend to heat up your house a bit quicker unless you also install a ventilation system for them.
- If you store anything in a cabinet above them, these items tend to heat up as well
- Depending on the placement, the handles can be in the way of elbows and heads
Ge Jt3800shss 30 Stainless Steel Electric Combination Wall Oven
With a 1.7 cu.ft.microwave and a 5 cu.ft.oven, you are going to have plenty of room for baking, heating, and cooking when you opt for this oven microwave combination from GE.
It is wide enough to allow you to easily use your biggest baking dishes without worrying about whether or not you will have enough room, and although it is very heavy and sturdy, as with all GE appliances, installation is fast and easy so that you can start cooking and baking right away.
This means that you have complete control over all of the food that you make, thanks to the ten-pass hidden baking element and easy to use controls that allow you to customize your temperature and baking time.
- Built-in steam cleaning helps to break up cooked on food and release it from the interior of the oven
- The stainless steel is attractive and incredibly easy to clean
- Some users have reported that the self-cleaning option doesnt work and will cause the unit to malfunction
- There are reports of the lock mechanism breaking and needing to be replaced
Recommended Article: 9 Microwave Oven with Dial Control Options That Fantastic
Also Check: Outdoor Fireplace Kits With Pizza Oven